Midvalley, TCE Baby Expo - MAM's promotion & declutter used old MAM baby bottle for more saving

Several days after my post about side effect of UV to baby plastic milk bottle

MAM announced this!

Highlights:

1. 20% off on MAM baby product

2. Recycle your old bottle, and get 1 x RM5 voucher for each bottle!

 


If you are not reading thoroughly by sliding through all their Insta post picture, you surely will miss this part below! Be sure to see this for yourself, visit to their Insta post above, and slide through all their pictures in the post for the full information.



I feel really bad when I'm throwing away plastic made wasted product and not be able to recycle them properly, even when the plastic was made from material that's not meant for recycling (try to avoid this kind of product!). I've collected a big box of old plastic baby bottle since my son's birth, now I know a trusted someone to hand those plastic waste for proper handling.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AppleCare+ is not available for Malaysian

Panasonic water purifier - PJ-37MRF & filter (P-31MJRC)