神田雪平锅 Kanji Stainless Steel Snow Pan - black dots appear at first-time use

I've been a happy buyer for a few days receiving my purchase. The saucepan build quality feels sturdy, by the look of it, it looks lightweight but it has some good weight that reaffirm its built quality.

Top to bottom view



Suitable for CH & IH (induction cooker)


First-time use, black dots appears

First-time use, many black circles appears in the pan even I was just cooking non-heavily flavoured soup. The black dots, from what the seller explained, it feel acceptable to see the black dots appear the first time cooking with this saucepan.

To me, the black dots have destroyed the elegant look of this saucepan. 😢



Experience of checking back with the seller

I'm not sure if this is the defect of the product, but after contacted back with the seller. The seller sent me several images which they suggest that the pan is still safe for normal use and those black dots will disappear after several times of using it. 

Besides, images also include steps to protect and take care of this utensil properly.

The seller shows no intention to refund or let me return this product, and this is Malaysia, so the only way to deal with this is to accept the fate and try luck if this issue is what is described in the images he sent.

From the image the seller sent me, on point no.7, it suggests that the black could potentially caused by the minerals in the impure water, which is harmless to daily usage.
使用说明 Product Manual


Possible causes


FAQ page 1


FAQ page 2


Hopefully those ugly black dots shall go away soon in my next few more usage of this pan.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AppleCare+ is not available for Malaysian

Panasonic water purifier - PJ-37MRF & filter (P-31MJRC)