Blacklist this GT990+CPE C300/RS980+ 2021 Modified 4G LTE CPE Router Modem shopee seller v_teamrossi

Ok, this is my first post about online sellers' wrongdoing and hope to help others.

It's unfortunate when there is nobody who can help after the "review period" is over (you can't update with an accurate rating to the seller anymore if you've rated them full 5 stars).

If any unfortunate event, a product go bad before the warranty end, the buyer deserves the warranty claim, but this is the time when the seller isn't approaching you properly or even not responding to your request because this can be a costly after-service, they have to spend time and extra stock to cover the unwanted loss.

And this time, I took a risk to buy from a non-preferred shopee seller. This is my second bad experience with a non-preferred shopee seller.


Please, just avoid this v_teamrossi shopee seller.

Especially this product: MODIFIED BYPASS 👍🔥 GT990+CPE C300/RS980+ 2021 Modified 4G LTE CPE Router Modem Unlocked Unlimited Hotspot Wifi Tethering


I showed the seller my problem in Shopee chat and the seller finger pointed and blamed internet service provider (ISP) for this issue, but as a tech geek, I clearly know it's not an ISP issue.





The video above shows my GT990+2022 500mbps model wifi and internet signals turn off automatically after turned on several minutes. This problem keeps repeating and I tried factory resetting everything, can't help resolving the problem at all.

Below is our conversation, let's see how the seller approached my queries.

1) I reported my problem, and he said it's ISP problem.

2) He put the blame on 2 local telcos Celcom and Yes,
but I'm using the other one he didn't mention - unifi





3) now he aware of my ISP isn't one in the excuses he provided,
now he blame my unifi ISP not supported by the router I bought.





4) And you know what? GT990 model is advertised to support unifi




In short, the seller is not honest, he/she denies it's the router problem, and he/she keep saying internet service provider problem while they never answer my queries about why is the wifi signal also go missing after a while of turning on. 

I don't think this conversation will end well. Plus, they are not a "Preferred" or "Preferred+" seller, if you run into problem, Shopee has no way to help you because they are just a "free" Shopee user who uses their platform.

Just do your online shopping carefully. Just avoid and blacklist this user even though Shopee says they sold 2.6k quantity of the router, anything that go wrong afterward, no one can comment as it already too late to rate again (rating period too short).

I've learnt my lesson, please don't fall into the same trap and make mistake to buy from non-preferred shopee seller again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AppleCare+ is not available for Malaysian

Panasonic water purifier - PJ-37MRF & filter (P-31MJRC)